Wednesday, August 14, 2013

soooo, I kinda forgot that I created a family blog ....

I started a blog while my parents lived overseas.  But, ummmm, they came home and I totally forgot it existed.

Sooooo, I saw it on my favorites-list when I was cleaning out my computer files this evening and logged back in.  HA!  What a trip to read those posts from 2-3 years ago!

I think maybe Nolan will like to read these when he's a bigger kiddo and maybe I should make an effort to post things occasionally.  Ahem ....

Nolan is 22 months old and we are having a BLAST this summer!  Here's our guy in action and please note that most pics are "owside" because that is where he wants to be all day, every day!

"paw-sicles" ... we eat them DAILY!  can I get these by the ton at Costco?

sharing with Daddy

he's a dapper lil' guy on family-field-trips

we always go check out the boats

seriously .... how am I supposed to DEAL with this?!?
at least he always puts on the seat belt first ...

yup, more popsicles - but LOOK!  he's got the hat ON his head!

if I keep feeding him popsicles maybe he'll be able to keep up his trunks ....

mmmm, corn!

welcome to "Plastic Disneyland" ... our yard has been taken over by toys!