Monday, November 7, 2011

Nolan goes RETRO

My lil' guy is VERY fashion forward ... this season he is ALL ABOUT vintage!


Here he is at the hospital - wearing the very same jammers that I wore home from the hospital!











And here is jamming out in another set of Mama's jammers!

















Okay, same jammers and enjoying Mama's baby quilt!

















Mama's hat and baby-blanket as we head out on a walk!















I won't bore you with too much more, other than to say that he is also using all of the receiving blankets saved and carefully stored since my infancy.  They are super soft and have the cutest patterns and designs on them:
 











Thank you to Nana-Pam Ashcom for so lovingly and diligently preserving these things from my childhood.  Sharing them with my son is REALLY special!